Saturday 24 December 2011

HAPPY BITHDAY MY QUEEN



Some like sunday some like monday, but i like your birthday.happy birthday my dear ......
Sending birthday blessings filled with love and peace and joy wishing sweetest things happen right before your eyes.
              When god made u he was having a good day! coz ur so special , so kindhearted , that its difficult 2 tell in words ... happy b irthday


M0ney is short. times are hard. i just txt yu yu'r birthday gift. happy birthday!!



God made the sun , the earth , themoon ,the stars , but love he could not make another one when he made a love like you . happy birthday dolly


Love and death is unpredictable, u never know whe its gonna come and snatch your breath....!

I have a simple calculation on how long we will be friends. count the stars in heaven+sand on shore multipled by the heartbeats = forever!




If some1 asks me what is friendship, then "i would sit next 2 u, pull u all close 2 me, put my arms around u n say proudly, this is friendship......

Baby happy birthday to hope u will always have a good health, more career in life..and hope that more birthdays to come..always take care and i love u so much. chinnu



A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away hope u share a lots and receive a lots 4 days 2 come happy birthday

Da stars wishes u,da brightness of moon wishes u,da sunshine wishes u,da waves wishes u,da flowers wishes u,da morning wishes u,wish wishes u last but not da least a heartless wishes u ""happy birth day""

          God think the world is beautiful then he born u many more happy returns of the day my queen

Today is a day of celebration. why? because, years ago on the same day, god sent me my flesh and bone conscience. wishing my friendly inner voice a very happy birthday.

For u i am always here to stay,each year to wish  happiest .May god bless you with his choicest blessing my honey bunny.....take care...!!!!!

Happy birth day, on your special day a wish from me to say... thank you... for all your caring ways! may you have a day that's as wonderful as you. my cute .......


No comments:

Post a Comment